Market Report | February 2023
“CP21 pricing has slowly declined over the past few weeks; now might be a good time to lock in remaining volumes.”
Mike Ridler, Head of Green Markets at C-Zero
“The Crop RGGO prices gains continue at an unprecedented rate.”
- Prices continue to rise with a strong demand for Crop certificates
- Crop prices are now closing in on Waste, begging the question of how high can Crop go?
- The General Court of the European Union decided to annul Sweden’s exemption from energy and carbon taxes for non-crop-based biogas.
- Non-ISCC Waste prices have stalled as waste certificate supply in Europe increases due to decreased demand, as Swedish buyers hold off awaiting an appeal of the ruling.
- ISCC Waste Certs are still commanding high price levels, especially when they can be coupled to gas from the AD plant.
- There has been an increase in interest by plants looking to gain ISCC and DENA accreditation to increase certificate values further.
“RTFCs Continue to feel pressure from low biodiesel prices.”
Director at C-Zero
We’re delighted to exhibit at The World Biogas Expo 2023 (29- 30 March 2023). You will be able to visit us at stand A509.
The World Biogas Expo will be back in 2023. It’s the world’s leading trade expo dedicated to the anaerobic digestion and biogas industry, providing the latest market and technology news, sector by sector, and a platform for industry professionals from the UK and overseas to network, share experiences, and do business.
Attendance at the event is entirely FREE, but you must book in advance.
Sign up at www.biogastradeshow.com.
Join us 29-30 March 2023, Hall 8, NEC Birmingham. We look forward to seeing you! #MakingBiogasHappen #WorldBiogasExpo2023